Short Blog.....






















Just a short one with some pics that Thom Guthrie took.


We are currently in OK City. It has been a really long day and we are just settling in.

In Joplin, MO there was a close by Harley dealer and they had set up a booth so after many miles of rough roads I decided it was time to replace my rear tire and am I glad I did. I was not alone 6 people from the run were there for the same reason. All saying they should have got a few more thousand miles out of their tires but due to the rough road conditions it was time. 2 of the riders went ahead and the other 4 of us took off together and high tailed it. We made up time and pulled into the hotel just as the advance party were checking in.



Rain Rain Rain and yes it did rain today for almost 1/2 of the way. Not too hard but enough for a good soaking.

Well it is late and time for bed........






No comments: