Wow....New Total

From Bill Sloan at the National Office the new total is - $530,796.23 and still climbing.

Well we are all home now. Belief it or not the common thread amongst us all is that we can't wait for next year. Another common thread is that it is hard to believe we are home. Many of us are still on the same schedule. Each morning we were up, loading up the bikes, and on the road early. Many of us are still up early in the morning and weary by 3:00 p.m. I guess when you get in the swing of a schedule for 2.5 weeks it is hard to break it.

I, personally, am a bit sore still. My old Army shoulder injury is really acting up. Hope to be over that soon BEFORE I have to go to a doc. Will see. I am looking forward to this weekend. Some rest then a nice ride to Walter Reed with one of the Maryland Legion Rider chapters.

No comments: